To enrol at Holland Park State High School you will need to contact us via phone, email or in person to arrange to receive an enrolment pack. Please view EdMap to check the school’s catchment area, and the School EMP information provided by the Department of Education - links to the right.
Once all forms are completed they need to be returned to the school office, together with proof of residence for all in catchment enrolments - originals (for sighting and copying) of
1. Rental/lease agreement or rates notice or unconditional contract of sale
2. Utility bill for the same address in the parent/guardian’s legal name
3. Other documents as required by the principal.
In catchment enrolments – when the Principal has confirmed proof of residence, you will be contacted to arrange an enrolment interview.
Out of catchment enrolments – you will be contacted to arrange an enrolment interview if the Principal determines there is capacity.
For Year 7 enrolments a personalised enrolment interview is conducted by our Junior Secondary Deputy Principal.
For Years 8-12 enrolments, a personalised enrolment interview is conducted by a Guidance Officer or Deputy Principal.
When attending an enrolment interview, please bring the following documents:
- Student's birth certificate (photocopy & original)
- Passport and relevant visa (where required)
- Previous school reports
- Naplan report
- Specialist Reports from Healthcare Professionals where available.
Confirmation of enrolment will be provided.