The below folder contains useful information about career expos and further study options
Social and Emotional Support
The below links contain useful information which might be of help and interest to parents and students.
- the national youth mental health foundation dedicated to improving the wellbeing of young Australians.
- Office of the Children's eSafety Commissioner.
Qld Police Safe Partying
- this site provides some great ideas to help you make your party safe, lawful and enjoyable for everyone concerned including, parents, hosts and guests.
Reach Out Australia
- ReachOut provides practical tools and support to help young people get through everything from everyday issues to tough times.
- provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
Kids Help Line
- Kids Helpline is Australia’s only free, 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25.
- Parentline provides help through counselling, information and referral that is tailored to meet individuals' needs.
- Saving lives - crisis support - suicide prevention.
Youth Beyond Blue
- Going through tough times? Stress, anxiety and feeling down can affect anyone, and in fact happens to a lot of us at some point in our lives.